DESCRIPTION OF FORMS
(* Please see notes below for the filing of Income Tax Returns for Year of Assessment 2012 onwards)
NOTES ON DOWNLOADS
- The documents are in acrobat reader format.
- Corporate taxpayers should complete the ORIGINAL PAGE ONE of Income Tax Form (IT1) issued by the Revenue Division. Photocopy of this form is NOT acceptable.
- All the other forms (IT2 and IT3) can be downloaded, completed and submitted together with the ORIGINAL IT1 Form to Revenue Division within 3 months from the issued date of the Form.
- However, the above form is no longer applicable for the filing of Income Tax Returns for the Year of Assessment 2012 onwards due to the introduction of self assessment through the Income Tax Act (Amendment) Order, 2012*. The new Income Tax Form is now available online and taxpayer can file the complete Income Tax Form through eFiling service. Please visit STARS (www.stars.gov.bn) for further information on the filing of returns.
- eFiling service in STARS (www.stars.gov.bn) is also made available for the submission of Estimated Chargeable Income Form and Witholding Tax Form.
Taxpayers are strongly encouraged to file the Forms online. If the taxpayers submit the Forms in the hard copy version at the counter, Revenue Division provides STARS kiosks for them to perform eFiling.