Ordinarily Resident Application
Application for ‘ordinarily resident’ status for purposes of section 138 (2) of Companies Act (Chapter 39)
Prior to submitting the Ordinarily Resident application, kindly proceed with the following actions:
- You have provided information which you believe to be true at the time of submission of application
Please attach the following documents:
· Copy of passport particulars (Front, back page and page containing employment pass if available);
· Copy of Identity Card (if any);
· Copy of prospective company’s business plan;
· Copy of Bank book OR Letter of Bank Guarantee confirming balance adequate investment for the proposed business;
· Copy of certificate of highest qualification
Download the Ordinarily Resident application form here.
Once the application form is completed, please submit the form (in PDF format) and the required attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.