Industry and Business Ecosystem Division
Industry and Business Ecosystem was established in 2018 under the Ministry of Energy, Manpower and Industry with the objective to coordinate efforts to develop, align and facilitate implementation of strategies, policies and processes for industrial development and business ecosystem.
The division was then transferred to Ministry of Finance and Economy (MOFE) on November 2019.
A sustainable and diversified industry with a conducive business ecosystem driven by effective policy framework.
- To create an ideal and conducive business ecosystem to drive industrial development
- To develop and grow industries in the non-oil and gas sector by indentifying a range of industrial opportunities and potential market (local and abroad)
- To increase GDP contribution of non-oil and gas sector by 2035 (Wawasan 2035)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establishing effective policy framework for industrial development
- Developing an effective communication framework for stakeholders to ensure effecient work flow in industrial projects
- Providing support and facilitation for industry players to further strengthen the public-private relationship
- Increading competitiveness and export readiness of local products and services