Home > ROCBN > About Us
About Registry of Companies and Business Names
The Registry of Companies and Business Names (ROCBN) was established in 1959 under the Attorney General's Chambers. In April 2012, the Registry of Companies and Business Names was transfered to Ministry of Finance and Economy.
- To administer the Business Names Act (Chapter 92) and Companies Act (Chapter 39)
- To establish a register of documents and information and provide access to these documents
- To promote public awareness on any matter under the purview of the Registry
- To represent the Government internationally in matters relating to the registration and regulations of business entities.
- To facilitate the registration of business and the incorporation of companies.